- Not bad
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Deluxe Pacman is fully compatible with:
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Deluxe Pacman is also compatible with
Versions of Deluxe Pacman
|Deluxe Pacman 1.98a 05/10/14||Free||English||Download|
|Deluxe Pacman 1.97b 13/09/12||Free||English||Download|
|Deluxe Pacman 1.96d 03/08/12||Free||English||Download|
|Deluxe Pacman 1.81 24/07/12||Free||English||Download|
|Deluxe Pacman 1.69b 19/06/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Fixed the problems with the game running in Vista and Windows 7
- Changed the OPTIONS menu
- Added a sound and music volume control/slider
- Changed the game so it auto-detects your desktop resolution and sets the game's resolution to match it
UNINSTALL any old versions you currently have BEFORE you install this one to make sure you get it installed properly!
The download link points to the developer homepage, per developer's request
Review last updated: 06/08/12
"Fun Game I have Worked on for over 21 years now."
I created this game back in 1990 for my wife but ended up releasing it to the public when others showed interest. I have worked on it ever since. This game is similar to the classic arcade game Pacman but with extra features that make it more fun. It has pickups that you're used to like cherries, but sometimes you get things like presents and diamonds that make the pills worth a lot more. You can get a gun that allows you to shoot the ghosts, dynamite to blow them up or find a jump that jumps you far ahead to a much higher level. The game comes with a level editor so you can create your own levels, or just play one of the over 120 levels included. Check my website for current versions (1.93 as of this writing).
- Comes with a level editor, the game is FREE, no ads, no nag screens, nothing. It's easy to install and runs on all supported versions of Windows (XP/Vista/7), both 32 and 64 bit (as of version 1.80+).
- Because it's a free game and has no funding at all (costs you nothing, no advertisements) it can sometime take a while for me to track down bugs, but hey, it's free and I try my best. :)
- 02 Mar 2011
Articles Deluxe Pacman
Halloween is round the corner and every one's getting involved, including Pacman. The aim in the... See more
Halloween is just around the corner, and while we start carving pumpkins and buying tons of sweets for... See more